Low quality pictures from camera

Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:15 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
qtyger
OP

Low quality pictures from camera

I have 5mp camera, but my photography through AirDroid have low format. Why? I want 5mp photography with AirDroid. How I can make it? Can premium account help me?Fly IQ4404 - my device
qtyger
JJairdroid

Title

As I know, AirDroid Team is fixing this, and Premium Accound won't help you.
@qtyger
JJairdroid
heliumnail8

Title

Hallo! With my old HTC Legend, Airdroid solved the connectivity problems. Our Computers have Linux Ubuntu, while the HTC Android seemed to be restricted to Windows applications. After the vanishing of bluetooth function at my elderly mobile, Airdroid saved all the big, pretty photos my old 'Legend' could always take.

Now the old 'Legend' is gone down. I'm using an Acer liquid mini e320 with a newish megapixel camera. I switched the device in my Airdroid account to the Acer. But now my pictures are only 100 to 200 kb small. This does not fit to the purposes I need the pictures...
I was disappointed and blamed the Acer for its poor camera... I was ready to dismiss it, really frustrated... but now I got suspicious, my Acer does take good photos - but you don't allow me to minimize them to a convenient size, Am I right?
Thank you for allowing me my question. I hope you will answer. Good luck.
Mari, Middle-of-Germany
heliumnail8
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 40