No more line breaks in messages after text pasting

Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:37 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
palex
OP

No more line breaks in messages after text pasting

Hi,

I usually type my messages in Word (or another editor), and then copy and paste them to the message area in AirDroid.

Since last update, there are no more line breaks after pasting, and everything is pasted in the same block (paragraph).

I find this very confusing and I must say that the major reason I chose AirDroid was the ability to copy and paste messages and have line breaks where I wanted.

Now, I have to insert line breaks manually which is not convenient at all (I am used to typing long messages).

I hope you will fix this issue; otherwise I’ll have to find an alternative to AirDroid (too bad!).

==

Here is an example

Suppose my message is:

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.

Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean.

A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.

It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.

► After pasting, I get:

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.

See what I mean… not very handy!

Fix this, please!

Cordially,

palex

=============
P.S.:

Another example

I copied and pasted this post into AirDroid.

Here is the result:

Hi, I usually type my messages in Word (or another editor), and then copy and paste them to the message area in AirDroid. Since last update, there are no more line breaks after pasting, and everything is pasted in the same block (paragraph). I find this very confusing and I must say that the major reason I chose AirDroid was the ability to copy and paste messages and have line breaks where I wanted. Now, I have to insert line breaks manually which is not convenient at all (I am used to typing long messages). I hope you will fix this issue; otherwise I’ll have to find an alternative to AirDroid (too bad!). == Here is an example Suppose my message is: Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. ► After pasting, I get: Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. See what I mean… not very handy! Fix this, please! Cordially, palex

Do you find it easy to read?
palex
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi palex,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I've passed this to the product team. Will fix it in next web update (at around 8/15).

Feel free to contact us if you need any help : )
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235452

Latest Member: Lenjaan

Online: 51