create new groups and content

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
gramtire
OP

create new groups and content

I have organised my contacts with airdroid on m'y PC (airdroid in firefox with XP). It mas nice and i have created new groups to organised my contacts. But the groups were not created on my nexus 5. All the changes in curent existing groups have been performed (that is good) and also the removal of contacts put in new creating groups. But the new groups were not created and the contacts moved inside have been lost as soon as i have reloged with airdroid. What is wrong? You cannot use a tool and lost "data". This is the first requirement when designing a tool. Did i miss doing something? Another question: what is the link between airdroid groups (and database) and accounts (gmail and others) the contact may comes from? If i create a new contact in airdroid will it be then for all accounts? Many thanks for your help.
gramtire
FEscobar

Title

The main problem with Airdroid is that you can delete default groups. I have deleted Family and Coworkers with Airdroid: those groups never appear anymore in the group view of the contact app. This is big problem of Airdroid. With Google contact web site I could have done the same as Airdroid to manage contacts ... So do not use Airdroid fort this. The users groups that were not there was because of synchronisation error just after using Airdroid: i used gmail contact restore + contact app de le te data + export CVS contact from Google contact site +empty contact on Google + import corrected sv file ... It spent me time to do all of this ... Now it is ok except that Family and Coworkers are not in my nexus group view even if i put persons in it. I think I will tell Airdroid about this bug with default contact groups
FEscobar
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235556

Latest Member: quraishi

Online: 52