Not seeing photos...

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
kahil
OP

Not seeing photos...

doesn't see photos in the camera roll. can only find my photos in the "other" tab.
kahil
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

Will you please post your phone specs here?
airdroidAdmin
Admin
ruu

Title

I also can't access my photos. I'm using an HTC Incredible, and although I have taken many pictures, they're not showing up when I open up AirDroid. Any ideas?
ruu
rwcraftjr

Title

same here, the thumbnail of the folders could be properly seen but not the photos inside each folder
Motorola XT910
rwcraftjr
FabioGarcia

Title

I am using an HTC Incredible, also, and can only see 15 of the 40 or so photos in my camera roll. I can see photos taken with other apps (like retro camera) and Downloads. . . I had to use a file manager app to move some photos to my SD card in order to copy them to my PC.
Thanks. A potentially great app!
FabioGarcia
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Guys if you can please post the exact path of Camera Roll on your device here so we can have a recheck to make improvement. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
FlorianBezagu

Title

I have a Dorid Razr and can't see photos. Both "other" and DCIM/Camera do not show the photos.
On looking at the files with Astro and the place where the camera photos is the path
mnt/sdcard-ext/dcim/camera. So it seems to be SDcard-ext instead of SDcard. AirDroid doesn't see that path.
FlorianBezagu
spudgod

Title

Motorola Droid Razr Maxx - love the app but when I open the Photos folder, I see sub folders for Camera Roll, Wallpaper, and Other. They are on my SD card. clicking Other drops me into the Other sub-folder and I see the Camera, temp, Instagram, Panorama, etc. folders. Clicking on any of those sub-folders (take Camera for example) simply displays a blank window and the breadcrumbs do not indicate that we made it down to that level. No photos are visible.
What's interesting is that the path for the Camera folder is \SD Card\dcim\Camera, the path for Panorama is \SD Card\Panorama and the path for Instagram is \SD Card\Pictures\Instagram. These all show up in the \Photos\Other window on AirDroid which is very slick, but I can't dive deeper into them to actually see the photos.
Thanks for the attention.
spudgod
spudgod

Title

update ... did some digging. it seems that there is a folder called \dcim\Camera on the internal storage of the Razr Maxx as well as one on the SD Card. My camera is sending all photos to the SD Card and the internal storage folder is empty. Also, for the other folders, even tho in the AirDroid interface, it says \SD Card\... the actual folders are on the internal storage as well. This could be the cause of the conflict. Or at least a symptom
spudgod
Timily

Title

I have an HTC Incredible as well and do not see the photos on my phone.
How do I find the location of them Seems they are stored on the phone and not the SD card.
Timily
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 18