Not seeing photos...

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
uri

Title

Same problem since ICS update on Xperia Ion. Before update was able to right click on SD card in my computer and see photos. Now no. Have to upload them somewhere then download what a pain.
uri
pedja98

Title

Yet someone else who has a similar problem. I just installed airdroid, and it seems to be finding my picture folder on my external SD card, and it displays some photos, the problem is that it only displays thirty of my 400+ photos and as best as I can make out they are random. Though each time I enter the airdriod website, I get the same thirty photos. the path to my external SD card photos is

\dcim\Camera

it should be noted that a folder of pictures under dcim does not show up at all

Any thoughts ?
pedja98
Carebdayrvis

Title

Love the app, have Razr Maxx. BUT Airdroid says says there are 505 photos but only shows about 30
Carebdayrvis
jennahornung90

Title

This app does not work with HTC phones.The fact that no one from "AirDroid" has responded in any meaningful way to this thread seems to indicate that they have no intention of making is work.
Maybe try something else.
jennahornung90
jennahornung90

Title

I think what you need to do is just find the pictures, whereever they are, through the file browser. That seems to work for me.
jennahornung90
wdnshu

Title

I can only view/download 23 images when connected to my Samsung S3.
wdnshu
wdnshu

Title

Sorry location of photos: SCH-I535/Phone/DCIM/Camera
wdnshu
boyd57jere

Title

So this has been an ongoing issue for 2 years and no response or fix yet? Does anyone have a workaround or an alternate app to suggest that works better? I'm seeing 66 out of 100s of files in my /sdcard/DCIM/Camera folder. The issue seems to stem from androids using an 'emulated' storage instead of the actual SD card in their card file database.
boyd57jere
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235544

Latest Member: minoo723

Online: 57