SMS Unsupported Characters and over 30 error text messages

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:18 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
headselect2

Title

@EldrinSMP,

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Would you please send us a screenshot to help us better troubleshot it?
headselect2
pallav

Title

Sure thing. I couldn't catch them the first time so I got some for you under controlled conditions. I should note that the number I am sending too is on a different carrier than the recipient of the first error. Also, I can successfully send both over-length SMS and under-length SMS to this person.
SS1 file is my first test message tonight and the error from 502. I ended up getting 15 messages from 502 about that one.

SS2 file is after my second test message and the message count from 502 at that point.

SS3 file is messages from 502 from my vertical monitor to show how many I had gotten (or would, they go on a bit if I scroll up) from 502 about the two messages combined. Total of 25 messages for both test messages combined.

Thanks!

Edit: I hope this is how you wanted them embedded. I attached them to the comment but they didn't show up, so I embedded them as well.
pallav
headselect2

Title

Hi @EldrinSMP,

Can you send SMS with the same content on your phone via hangouts?

It seems that you set hangouts as the default SMS, so it fails when your SMS includes some unsupported content of the hangout. Would please try switching back to the systeam default SMS and try it again to see if it works fine on the web.airdroid.com.
headselect2
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 23