Screenshot rotated and wrong size

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:59 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

alanjmcf
OP

Screenshot rotated and wrong size

Connecting to an Minix x5 mini the Screenshot display is rotated incorrectly and only shows half the screen. See the screenshot.

Is there a way I can fix this myself?
alanjmcf

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

headselect2

Title

Sorry. The screenshot disappeared:( Can you attach it here again?
headselect2

Notice:

wound6beach

Title

Thanks The screenshot is at https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2 ... hoto%2cjpg

I couldn't attach it here as the upload process isn't working. Neither in Chrome nor in MSIE. On MSIE it downloads some JSON file rather than running it. See https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2 ... hoto%2cpng

Alan
wound6beach

Notice:

wound6beach

Title

BTW, the content of the JSON file includes: "ErrorCode":9,
and
"StrError":"(MYFILENAME.jpg) Internal error, could not move the file."
wound6beach

Notice:

wound6beach

Title

(yeh upload working.) See rotated and chopped screenshot view.
wound6beach

Notice:

wound6beach

Title

Have you had any progress looking at this?
Curiously the downloaded screenshot file is file, just the live view is rotated and halved.
wound6beach

Notice:

wound6beach

Title

I'd a wee look at the HTML/CSS in the webbrowser... Why does the IMG element displaying the screenshot image have class "rotate_270" set. Removing that make it display at the correct orientation.
So what decides to add that class...?
wound6beach
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26269 posts

7443 threads

Members: 189815

Latest Member: d

Online: 4