Why IP ADRESS is CHANGING EVERYTIME ??? >> I Guess OUR PROBLEM is NOT important For You

Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:06 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
cloustet
OP

Why IP ADRESS is CHANGING EVERYTIME ??? >> I Guess OUR PROBLEM is NOT important For You

hi !! i tell you many many many many times and you never listen !! you just create this forums for view !! not for REAL SAPPURT

1. i tell you befor ! my ip is changing every time !! how can i stop that ??
example my ip now is : 192.168.1.50:8888
3 houes later will be : 192.168.1.40:8888
one day later will be : 192.168.1.57:8888
and atleast i see 50 diffrent number since i have your app
and really im tired ! why you dosent fix this ?? or give us an option like port number ???

2. i know that no one of you read my topic ! but i take my chance .. for second time :|

we , who that have 4:3 monitor see the airroid page like this :

you see ? an Annoying window are on the send box !! and its showing up every time and i see this
Annoying window over 1000 time since i have your app :| and there is NO OPTION to cancel it !!! Exept ADBLOCK :| :| :|
i dont know why you are showing this every time ! but plz. ..... .. . . .remove it in next updtae
cloustet
headselect2

Title

Hi,Sorry for the late reply.

1. Seems the problem is caused by your device. Do you set your WIFI as DHCP? Please change it into Static and try again. Open WIFI setting > IP setting> change DHCP to Static.

2. You can close the window by click the blank space. You can visit web.airdroid.com and sign in your account to enjoy full features without this window.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
headselect2
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235538

Latest Member: NeOn

Online: 58