Support Needs To Stop Hiding and Respond

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:07 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
mrchase
OP

Support Needs To Stop Hiding and Respond

I have reported this issue several times. There's no fix and support doesn't even acknowledge the reports. Airdroid on my phone updated itself on December 2. Since then nothing works. My phone app says "Unfortunately Airdroid has stopped working." That's it. No suggestions, no alternatives, nothing. Over and over, it will not connect. The Airdroid page comes up momentarily, incomplete-- no 'Start' 'Connect'- 'Network'-'Account'- 'Tools' appear. Then the screen goes black, the phone freezes for about 45 seconds then the little stopped working pop up appears. The desktop app will not connect, yet it can still locate my phone. Also after you close the app, it continues running in both Phone and my PC. I must go into task mgr to end task, and there are 2 airdroids running according to my task mgr. (???)
Many people are having this issue too. Everyone's getting pissed that there is no information forthcoming about the problem or a fix. You people at Sand Studio need to get off your butts and tell your customers what's happening. Stop hiding!
mrchase
LVHAlfons

Title

Sorry for the late reply.

Would you please send me some screenshots to help us troubleshoot?

And please try this APK to see if it works for you: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid-v3.01-release_d.apk

If the problem remains, please send us the logs (airdroid/exception.log).

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
burnmatoaka

Title

The suggested link for the apk is invalid
burnmatoaka
burnmatoaka

Title

I don't think the first one copied correctly. Here's an image of my screen from my desktop. Notice nothing the right hand side. I can sign in but that's as far as it goes. The phone app is hopeless. It freezes my phone and then gives me a black screen..... after saying "Sign in Successful." then in moments after all that..... a window appears that states "Unfortunately Airdroid has Stopped."
burnmatoaka
LVHAlfons

Title

Sorry, I've corrected it. Please try again.
And I can't see the screenshots you attached, you may send it to us directly.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235060

Latest Member: Leon Aguilar

Online: 11