Not receiving SMS

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:25 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
CourteousCrook
OP

Not receiving SMS

I've had airdroid on my cellphone (Nexus 5 with the latest Lollipop version) for a while and it worked great with the browser based version on my PC.

Lately I installed Airdroid 3.0 on my Windows 8 Laptop, and activated notification mirroring on my cellphone.

Ever since, I can't receive any SMS on my phone. No notification, no SMS to be found anywhere on the phone. However, they are transfered to Airdroid on my PC normally. Unchecking the "mirror notifications" checkbox and uninstalling airdroid on my laptop and my cellphone do not fix the problem, even after restarting my phone : I still do not receive any new SMS on my phone. I even deleted Airdroid's folder (which stayed after the uninstall) on my phone'S SD card.

Please note that I still receive calls, and the SMS/calls I send still work normally, which leads me to think there's no problem with my carrier.

Is there something I am missing? It seems I am the only one with this problem on this forum and on google. Anyone has a hint?

Things to know :
Windows OS : Windows 8.1
Phone : Nexus 5Phone OS : Lollipop 5.0.1 (I had the problem on Lollipop 5 too)
Hangout version : 2.5.81636427
Airdroid : 3
Phone Carrier : Free (in France)

That's all the useful info I can think of right now. If you have any hint for me, or need more information, I'll be checking on here often until this gets resolved.

Thanks alot, and have a good day.
CourteousCrook
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 17