How to obtain Airdroid 2

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
tonyb61
OP

How to obtain Airdroid 2

I have been struggling since the release of V3 of airdroid to fix the problem with the web interface to Airdroid through my lan at work. If I login to airdroid, and attempt to connect to my phone on the local lan, it will only work in remote mode, using my data connection. If I use Lite mode, and make a direct connection to my phone on the local lan, it works after asking for my phone to accept the connection, but after a few minutes idling, the service disconnects. Both of these behaviours are a result of the V2->V3 upgrade.I have tried disabling my firewall, and anti virus software in case some ports are being used by airdroid are blocked, but nothing changes
Curiously on my home network, everything seems to be fine.

Is it possible to downgrade back to V2.1.0 which works fine on all networks ?
Thanks
tonyb61
LVHAlfons

Title

@tonyb61
Thanks for your feedback. Can you use Lite Mode? You mean the connection only lasts a few minutes? Or you even can't connect?

And please contact us at support@airdroid.com to get v.2.1.0 to see if it works for you.

Thanks.
LVHAlfons
AIUL

Title

The previous version 2.1.0 worked well for me.Web mode connects but only works using remote data mode, even though phone and pc are on the same network.
I can use lite mode, but it stops working after being idle for a few minutes, and I have to reconnect.

Thanks
AIUL
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 109