Accessing AirDroid on my computer

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
craigster1
OP

Accessing AirDroid on my computer

The IP address AirDroid gives me (192.168.157.1:8888) does not work on my computer. Also when I go to web.android.com and type in the passcode, it also will not let me in. Any suggestions?
craigster1
dirceushimizu

Title

yo
dirceushimizu
redj30

Title

I have the same problem with Firefox 19. I don´t Know was happened!! Two weeks ago I got a connection but now When I go to web.android.com only the background of the webpage was opened!!
redj30
KatherinF

Title

the same here , web.airdroid.com does not work
KatherinF
philateech

Title

Same problem, Win7, FF19 freshly updated, could connect but can't now. More details: if i try connecting with web.airdroid.com i only get a white background, but i succeed using IP address. But, i only get the numeric login, not the more handy QR one.
Firefox's error console gives me this error:

"Error: ReferenceError: initWebAirdroid is not defined
Source File: http://web.airdroid.com/
Line: 195"

Hope this will help.
philateech
GonzaloRe

Title

+1
My error: "Failed to connect. Make sure your Android device and computer are in the same Wi-Fi network."
GonzaloRe
eryayeryay

Title

The IP address AirDroid gives me (192.168.42.129:8888) does not work on my computer.
eryayeryay
sinbad

Title

i am getting the same error message on my mac air book computer: "Failed to connect. Make sure your Android device and computer are in the same Wi-Fi network." this is after i scan in the QR code using camera on my Samsung Galaxy S2 running Android 4.03.02 and getting the message "Success. Connecting.....". PS both computer and samsung are definitely on the same wifi network.
sinbad
sheek

Title

Have you tried deleting all Airdroid-related cookies from the browser?
sheek
Audiobuff007

Title

not working it a shit or what
Audiobuff007
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha