SMS with attachments not showing in Airdroid

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:33 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
airsanic
OP

SMS with attachments not showing in Airdroid

Hi....I have noticed that when I send an sms message with an attachment, that message does not show on the messages in Airdroid.....and I get an error that says script is busy...stop script or debug or continue??? Is Java script required on my PC ? and on device??

Thanks Bill
airsanic
LVHAlfons

Title

What's the attachment? A MMS? MMS is not supported by AirDroid currently.

And can you show me a screenshot of the error message? You are using it on web.airdroid.com?
LVHAlfons
NikoleMacP

Title

Hi Coffee.

The message is a text with two pictures attached...does not show in messages and shows in android as sms.

This is the only place I see this script error. I will resend with one picture to myself and report back...

thanks..Bill
NikoleMacP
NikoleMacP

Title

Here the screen cap of the script error....I sent a text with one pic attached to myself but it has not yet shown in messages in airdroid either
NikoleMacP
NikoleMacP

Title

Just sent myself a text with an attachment....it did not show in airdroid....then sent myself a text without an attachment...and it showed up right away in airdroid messages.....

so the problem is text messages with attachments are not showing in AirDroid messages...Any Ideas
NikoleMacP
NikoleMacP

Title

I just checked all my text conversations and see that none of them have attachments....and some had an attachment either sent from me ..... or sent to me...so messages not working with attachments.

I also see that on some messages, I get that script error but the messages are there....just no messages with attachments.....maybe two different problems.....
NikoleMacP
LVHAlfons

Title

@airsanic
Can you tell me the steps to reproduce this? What's the web browser you are using? You are using web.airdroid.com? Or Lite Mode? In LAN connection Mode or Remote Connection mode?
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235385

Latest Member: Mk

Online: 22