Duplicate SMS Being Sent

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:28 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
UNST3RBLICH
OP

Duplicate SMS Being Sent

I've been using this for a few months, and I really like the app. However, a big part of the functionality is rendered nearly unusable as whenever I send or reply to sms via the windows app or site, it sends the message twice. This also shows the message as being sent twice in my device.
Does anyone have a resolution for this? I've searched around, and have seen where other people are having the same problem, but no-one seems to have been able to figure out a resolution as of yet. Not that I can find, in any case.

Please advise. Any help is very much appreciated.
UNST3RBLICH
BryantFike

Title

Anyone?
BryantFike
Christopher

Duplicate SMS Being Sent

I am having the same issue. The picture below includes screenshots from both the AirDroid web app (left) and my phone's messaging app (right).

AirDroid v3.1.2
Web Browser - Chrome v43.0.2357.81m
Phone - LG G3 (VS985) running Lollipop 5.0.1
Message App - GO SMS Pro v6.26

AirDroid_Duplicate_Messages.jpg
Christopher
Coffee Admin

Re: Duplicate SMS Being Sent

I am having the same issue. The picture below includes screenshots from both the AirDroid web app (left) and my phone's messaging app (right).

AirDroid v3.1.2

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry that we haven't found the root cause of this issue now and we can't reproduce this on our side. It's a little bit hard for us to fix this. We'll keep working on this. Please kindly wait :) 
Coffee
Admin
Forrest

Coffee wrote:
I am having the same issue. The picture below includes screenshots from both the AirDroid web app (left) and my phone's messaging app (right).

AirDroid v3.1.2

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry that we haven't found the root cause of this issue now and we can't reproduce this on our side. It's a little bit hard for us to fix this. We'll keep working on this. Please kindly wait :)

Yep. Same thing happening with me too! I asked the person I sent some SMS' to and they told me their not seeing doubles, for what it's worth.
Forrest
Tenchi

Same here
Tenchi
john

Exactly as described. Me too. Shows every sent sms twice on PC and tablet. Samsung galaxy ace 4. Cheers.
john
Phil Porritt

Yep. Same thing happening with me too! I asked the person I sent some SMS' to and they told me their not seeing doubles, for what it's worth.

Ditto here on a Galaxy S4. Duplicate messages on the originating phone.
The first displayed in the android app as one complete message.
The following multiples being the original message broken into as many 140 character blocks as required for the message content.

On the phone I can delete the fragmented message duplicates with no issue, leaving the original message intact.

Have a vague feeling that this issue may have appeared at the same time as the ability to delete messages from the
web app occurred. Not 100% on that one though.
Phil Porritt
Coffee Admin

Hi,

We'll make some fixes on this. The update will go out soon. Hope the fixes work for you.
Coffee
Admin
pia

Can you please advise if there are any advances on this issue? Thanks and regards.
pia
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 100