SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 >> go to
mattd991

Title

@ryan_administrator Any updates here? seems to still be having the same issues. I would be happy to beta test any changes you guys try to see if we can get the bug worked out...
mattd991
shekhartgs

Title

right, unable to send messages here on Casio Commando without root. Root is not even an option for me. I have not reviewed this app yet, but I can see no value to it unless I am able to actually "send" text message via web interface on PC. Can find no solution on this forum. Airdroid support ignores.
shekhartgs
Jack08

Title

Won't send SMS, phone doesn't give a pop-up to let me Allow it.

LG Optimus S, Android v.2.3.4
Jack08
Lincombe

Title

I have this problem too. When I write sms via website, it is sended to my phone, but it have status: ,,sending" all the time. I don't have any pop-up to let me allow it.

Please, do something with it quickly!

Best regards,
~matis

HTC Wildfire, stock ROM, un-rooted
Lincombe
ShelliLm

Title

I'm on a SGS2, with CM9.1 and even with the stock ROM my phone won't send sms sometime. I think 50% of probability to a success :D
Please fix it if you can!
ShelliLm
kuba

Title

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have this problem. When I send something through my laptop on AirDroid, the little "envelope" icon thingy in the message box keeps coming up saying the message is being sent. And if I look on my phone, the "sending ring that goes round and round" icon keeps appearing next to my text message as if it's trying to send but doesn't. This will go on forever.
I have notice that if I am signing on to AirDroid the first time of the day, everything will work fine. But as I use AirDroid throughout the day... it eventually will not work. I have notice this happening almost immediately when I first using AirDroid 4 months ago. Since then, the amount of time that AirDroid will work for me in one day starts to get shorter and shorter.

I just want to say I love this program and I would even pay money if I had to. At my work I am a scheduler and coordinator and I text all the time. Having this program has made my work life so much easier.... that's when AirDroid actually works. Otherwise, it takes more time backing up and resending my texts every single time. I have disabled adblocker. Let me know if there's anything else I can do or if this is a bug that is waiting to be fixed with the next patch!

Lilysprouts

UPDATE 11/15/2012: Don't know if this will help anyone out there, but I have found out lately that if I try to send out more than 150 letters (including all spaces) then it won't send. It will just say my text failed. I don't know if this is a new feature or has always been in place... but if I send under 150 letters then it will go through just fine. I want to say this is a new feature because I do recall that I use to be able to send multiple texts at once successfully. May it's a "safety feature" that makes it so you don't bombard people with a huge text. Whatever the case, if I keep it under 150 I'm good.. for now at least...

Lilysprouts
kuba
kuba

Title

kuba
Inpusnecus

Title

I just got a brand new android this week and I am getting the red exclamation mark inside a triangle when I try to respond to any texts. Sometimes the person on the other end doesn't get it, other times they say they get the same text multiple times.
Inpusnecus
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 27