SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 >> go to
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@RamJammin, anything common between those failed names and numbers?
AdsBot [Google]
Nubzor

Title

I receive messages immediately but NONE of my sms messages successfully send anymore since the update. Every message now must be resent with my handset (stock LGE LS670).
Nubzor
mattd991

Title

I am running stock unrooted ROM on Huawei Mercury on Cricket. SMS used to work fine but since updating today it is doing the same sms problem noted above (not sending, red triangle exclamation point etc) Great app when its working, thanks for all the hard work guys!!!
mattd991
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@yooryn8 @limsesd We are looking into this. Thanks for the feedbacks.
AdsBot [Google]
DaveJPrest

Title

Just installed AirDroid for the first time. I can't seem to send any sms messages. I keep getting the message, "airdroid permissions are required on your device"
When I attempt to send an SMS from the desktop, I don't get a pop-up requesting permissions. How do I give AirDroid permission to send sms?

When I tried to use the screenshot tool, I DID get a popup, and I gave AirDroid permissions (with Superuser). I still can't send SMS with the desktop after doing this.

I'm running a rooted G2 (T-Mobile) and running a MIUI-203300 ROM.

Thanks!
DaveJPrest
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@puravida82 For MIUI, when sending SMS a window will popup on your device asking for permissions, tap "Allow" on your Android device to grant AirDroid thepermissions needed.
AdsBot [Google]
Digibrett

Title

Is there a way to fix the red triangle on a non MIUI rom?
Digibrett
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@JamesMIckley Failed to send SMS?
AdsBot [Google]
mattd991

Title

@Ryan_administrator any updates? I tried rooting my phone but it hasnt changed anything. Thanks!
mattd991
Nubzor

Title

I just reluctantly updated to 1.0.6 and I STILL can't send an sms without getting an error and having to resend with the handset. Back to 1.0.4 AGAIN. Stock LG LS670.
Nubzor
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235544

Latest Member: minoo723

Online: 55