SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 5 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10 >> go to
Inpusnecus

Title

Inpusnecus
Dorog

Title

Add me to the list. Brand new LG Venice. Receiving SMS works fine, but when trying to send, it shows up as "Sent failed". Same behavior before and after rooting.
Dorog
Xper_Lois

Title

Also have the problem with sending a message. After I click "Send" the message appears as sent in AirDroid window on my laptop but on my phone (stock HTC Wildfire) the message appears with a clock icon and it's being sent in a few hours or even the next day.
Xper_Lois
Xper_Lois

Title

hmmm.... I made an interesting observation

Sending messages DOES work after I switched to custom login password
Xper_Lois
ealcazarmostacero

Title

Version 1.1.0 on HTC Desirem stock rom, not rooted.

I can send 2-3 texts successfully, but after those, when i send it shows the text with the envelope flying on the web, and if I click refresh, the message disappears.

On the phone, it shows the message with the clock icon, and it will be delayed for hours or even never be sent. Same will then happen with any text after that.

If i restart the program on the phone it will send a few texts again successfully, and then stall again.
I checked for + in number and Berti's suggestion with custom login password, but to no avail.

Any ideas or debugging/logs I can provide?
ealcazarmostacero
MaZa

Title

I think airdroid just uses the sim card sms centre number, so if your message software have to use an other sms center number so u can't use airdroid for sending sms .And maybe need to correct this problem in next version.
;)
MaZa
shadysil

Title

Using LG Optimus LS670. Can't send text. When I hit send it say must give permissions when it pops up on phone. It doesn't pop up on my phone. I am not rooted and dont want to root my phone. google doesnt allow rooting apps on googleplay but are you supposed to be rooted to use this app?
shadysil
slimshotty

Title

Using a HTC Desire. I had the same problem when connecting over local wi-fi (using the 192.xxx.x.xxx IP) that messages sent would show up as sent on AirDroid, but have the black message with a clock icon next to it. It was only after I either shut down AirDroid OR reconnected with a fresh connection that would - sometimes - fix it.
I've now changed to a pre-defined pass-phase, and that seems to have fixed the problem altogether. At least for now.
slimshotty
SophieN90

Title

using a chinese tablet with calling feature. having android 2.2
hv done lots of messaging on this but today my all messages stoped.
it didnt sent.
aircel customer care gave me a message center no. to update but while trying to updating number it continously gives an error (UPDATE ERROR), (REFRESH ERROR)
plz help me wht should i do...
my mail i.d is parth992999@yahoo.com
SophieN90
Cooo

Title

Using Airdroid on Chrome to send messages through my Samsung Galaxy S III on Verizon, produces a red exclamation mark in the Airdroid sent message, and on the phone the same text message indicates "Failure".

I can use the "Resend" command on the phone's menu to successfully send the message. After sending from the phone, the red warning exclamation symbol is removed.

It had been working. This failure to send is a new problem. Could this be due to Verizon recently updating my phone to Android Version 4.1.1 with Global capability?
Cooo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 29