SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 >> go to
slimmy

Title

I'm running 1.0.7 beta and I'm still having this issue. HTC Rezound no root, but I am running a leaked ICS build.
slimmy
davidrlord

Title

Same issue, not sending on unrooted LG Optimus Elite with the latest version.
davidrlord
somnathmallick302

Title

I have a Galaxy S 2, Epic 4G Touch, not rooted, and many times I try to send a text message from the Airdroid application a small symbol appears on the bottom right of the attempted text and it says something to the effect of "failed to send" or "message not sent". It's not til I go to my phone and "resend" the message that it actually works.
somnathmallick302
davidrlord

Title

Any update on this issue?
davidrlord
stepheninkent

Title

cannot send sms only recieve them Why? using sams.ys5
stepheninkent
RajaNatarajan926

Title

I also seem to be having the same problem with my unrooted LG Optimus S LS670. Android version: 2.3.3
RajaNatarajan926
Roofer

Title

Unable to send SMS to at least one contact as well. SMS shows up on device as if sent correctly, but does not go through. Typing and directly sending an SMS to the contact using the phone works fine. I'm unsure if this is the case with all contacts or just some. verizon galaxy nexus on stock ICS ROM
Roofer
mrjamierice

Title

It's not working at all. Sms pops up on screen but can't reply! Fix!!!
mrjamierice
davidrlord

Title

Why does AirDroid 1.08 now require ROOT privilege to send a message? Didn't need it in 1.04 or lower? Hinders use on a phone that has no root.
davidrlord
davidrlord

Title

Ok, after rooting the LG Elite Optimus I do get the SU prompt when I select Screenshot, but not for the SMS. Help!?!?!?!? :) Thanks!
davidrlord
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 37