Contacts Confusion

Sun May 03, 2015 11:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
kdmcks4
OP

Contacts Confusion

Both phones I have used with Airdroid displayed contacts as described below:
  1. Airdroid sorts contacts by Home Fax as primary contact if more than one contact phone number is present - whether the number is a fax or not.
  2. Airdroid does not recognize primary contact numbers set by the phone or, say, Gmail Contacts.
  3. This is sometime problematic when attempting a new message or multiple message send, I cannot get to the mobile phone number to select it.
  4. Editing Airdroid contacts is tedious and often fails to make all edits entered.
Should I send this as a bug; is that possible?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Attachments
PhoneContact.jpg
AirdroidContact.jpg
kdmcks4
Coffee Admin

Re: Contacts Confusion

Both phones I have used with Airdroid displayed contacts as described below:
  1. Airdroid sorts contacts by Home Fax as primary contact if more than one contact phone number is present - whether the number is a fax or not.
  2. Airdroid does not recognize primary contact numbers set by the phone or, say, Gmail Contacts.
  3. This is sometime problematic when attempting a new message or multiple message send, I cannot get to the mobile phone number to select it.
  4. Editing Airdroid contacts is tedious and often fails to make all edits entered.
Should I send this as a bug; is that possible?
Thanks in advance for any help.AttachmentsImageImage 

Thanks for your feedback. I've collected your feature requests and we'll improve in future updates. Please kindly wait :)

As to the 3rd question, can you tell us more details? On web.airdroid.com when you create a new message, you can enter the recipient's name and select which phone number you wish to send messages to. 
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235469

Latest Member: erfanmanesh

Online: 103