Sending messages from web app and windows app

Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Nathan F
OP

Sending messages from web app and windows app

I have issues when sending messages from the web app and windows app. It is breaking up my side of the messages when I send them. They are coming out fine on the receivers side but for the sender the message is being broken up randomly.

Here is examples.

airdroid.PNG

In this example I sent myself the message.
Nathan F
Coffee Admin

Re: Sending messages from web app and windows app

Sorry that long SMS will split into several parts on your side if you are using Android 4.4.x. But the recipient will receive it as a whole long message.

As Google has changed the mechanism of Android, if your phone is running Android 4.4+, a long text message will be split into several parts on your side while the recipient receives one whole message. We did try to find a workaround to this problem, but due to technical limitations, we didn’t find a perfect solution. However, we’ll keep on searching for a fix. 

Sorry again for any inconvenience this may have caused sad​
Coffee
Admin
Nathan F

Thanks for getting back to me. Shame about that. Oh well not much you guys can do. I'll just use airdroid for the notifications.
Nathan F
Coffee Admin

Thanks for getting back to me. Shame about that. Oh well not much you guys can do. I'll just use airdroid for the notifications. 

Thank you for your understanding! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestoins :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 24