Help . . . Connection Is Timed Out!

Mon May 18, 2015 5:02 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Bodhi
OP

Help . . . Connection Is Timed Out!

I'm a premium user.  The other day when I tried to connect to one of my devices (Samsung Galaxy S4) it started displaying the message "Connection Timed Out.  Please Try Again." as soon as I would make the connection.  I tried connecting several more times but as soon as it looked like it was connected I would get the same message again.  This seems to be happening off and on.  Any help, tips or tricks?  Thanks.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 11.42.18 AM.png
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

Re: Help . . . Connection Is Timed Out!

I'm a premium user.  The other day when I tried to connect to one of my devices (Samsung Galaxy S4) it started displaying the message "Connection Timed Out.  Please Try Again." as soon as I would make the connection.  I tried connecting several more times but as soon as it looked like it was connected I would get the same message again.  This seems to be happening off and on.  Any help, tips or tricks?  Thanks.AttachmentsImage 

Does this happen all the time? Network disconnects when your phone screen goes sleep? 
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

It is happening pretty regularly but It hasn't been happening when the phone goes to sleep as far as I know.  I get this message as soon as I try to connect to the device.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

It is happening pretty regularly but It hasn't been happening when the phone goes to sleep as far as I know.  I get this message as soon as I try to connect to the device. 

Can you please send me a video on this so that I can send it to the developers? Thanks very much!
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

A reboot seems to have helped with the issue but it still does it from time to time.  I will take a video next time it does this.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

A reboot seems to have helped with the issue but it still does it from time to time.  I will take a video next time it does this. 

Please contact us if it happens again. 
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 27