Can't log into web interface

Wed May 27, 2015 2:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Mark Waite
OP

Can't log into web interface

Alright, I am able to login on my phone, but now I am still unable to connect to it through the website. It keeps giving me the general "Connection Failed" message. I've got 4g service, I'm in the same spot that I always was in when I connected on my old phone, and my phone is turned on. 

The app used to display the little paper airplane on the phone taskbar on my Galaxy S4, but when I open the app it doesn't do that now on my Galaxy S6.
Mark Waite
Coffee Admin

Re: Can't log into web interface

Alright, I am able to login on my phone, but now I am still unable to connect to it through the website. It keeps giving me the general "Connection Failed" message. I've got 4g service, I'm in the same spot that I always was in when I connected on my old phone, and my phone is turned on. 

The app used to display the little paper airplane on the phone taskbar on my Galaxy S4, but when I open the app it doesn't do that now on my Galaxy S6. 

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Are you connecting your phone and computer o the same network? And you can sign out and sign in again on your phone to see if it helps. 
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235553

Latest Member: Saratahmasbi

Online: 61