Troubles connecting without proxy

Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Chrono
OP

Troubles connecting without proxy

Hello!
I've tried to use AirDroid since last year but I was no getting the QR code, even can't connect with my device using my mail and password.
Recently I tried to use airdroid web through a proxy, and it works, I don't know if there is troubles in some countries or something else, but it seems work like when youtube censures stuff from your region.
Is any way to make it work without a proxy?

Without proxy
woproxy.JPG

with proxy
wproxy.JPG
Chrono
Sida.AirDroid Admin

Re: Troubles connecting without proxy

Hi, please try to sign in to this link https://id.airdroid.com/p14/user/signIn.html
It may help us figure out your problem.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Chrono

Doesnt work

I'm just getting plain text that looks like all my data
Chrono
Coffee Admin

Doesnt work

I'm just getting plain text that looks like all my data

If you can visit the link above successfully then you should be able to sign in normally. Can you please try again? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
Chrono

If you can visit the link above successfully then you should be able to sign in normally. Can you please try again? Thanks.

Trouble solved, I was trying to use airdroid at work, it seems like some ports are blocked. I'm using airdroid at home very well.

Sorry about that. Best regards
Chrono
Camenell

Any thought of what stopped the connection to use the service on the computers at work? I hawe the same problem.
Camenell
Chrono

I have no idea, usually all ports are blocked at work and there is available just the ports that are needed for some needed services
Chrono
Coffee Admin

Any thought of what stopped the connection to use the service on the computers at work? I hawe the same problem.

Can you visit this link https://id.airdroid.com/p14/user/signIn.html and send us a screenshot of it?

If you can visit the link above successfully then you should be able to sign in normally.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235046

Latest Member: Nazir Emrani

Online: 33