Can't connectquestion

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:29 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Mark Waite
OP

Can't connect

This app is starting to piss me off. One week, I'll be able to connect perfectly fine. The next, I can't. I've tried restarting everything, but nothing seems to work. I can't connect, and because this app doesn't display ANY error messages, I get nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Tried connecting through QR code. Through the same internet connection. Through mobile service.
I have a PC, Windows 7, Chrome, and nothing is working for me. Now what?
Mark Waite

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Sida.AirDroid Admin

Re: Can't connect

Thanks for reporting.
You can use the diagnostic tool to check the connection. Guide: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Sida.AirDroid
Admin

Notice:

Sida.AirDroid Admin

And you may try sign out then sign again on Android. Usually it works.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin

Notice:

Tommo

I can't connect either. Using a PC with Windows 7 and an Samsung Galaxy Avant android phone with Kit Kat. From when I downloaded the app until a month ago, I never had any problems connecting whatsoever. A few weeks ago, I couldn't sign in and was advised to try Lite mode. I had no idea what that meant or how to use it, but I eventually figured it out. I connected a couple times using Lite mode, but the security warnings were disconcerting, and soon after I connected using Lite mode, I was able to connect using the regular mode again. That all changed yesterday, when I couldn't connect at all--all day long, either way. Today, when I tried to connect, I was told my email/password combination were incorrect. But I had not forgotten or changed my password, and my email has been the same since I installed the app. But I changed my password anyway. So I tried the same email with my new password on the connection page at web.airdroid.com, and it STILL didn't recognize my credentials. Then I tried signing in using facebook and google, and a window popped up asking me to set up a two-step verification email. I entered the only email address I have and was told that email was already registered. Duh! So I used a very old aol.com email and was then told that no device was connected to that email. Duh again! I was told to download the app on my device (already done), open it, sign in (which I was able to do with my brand new passoword, and then refresh "this" page. I wasn't sure what page I was being asked to refresh. There was nothing to refresh in my app, and the window with the instructions couldn't be refreshed, so I refreshed the web.airdroid.com page. Again, I tried to sign in using my new password. Again it was not recognized. Again I tried signing in via facebook and google, and again I was given the instructions to connect my device. I keep going in circles, and still my email/password combo is not recognized on the web.airdroid.com page on my PC. I tried connecting via Lite mode. No dice. Same error message as yesterday: "This webpage is not available. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT." What else can I do? Please help.
Tommo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26269 posts

7443 threads

Members: 189795

Latest Member: isenam

Online: 7