Can't connectquestion

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:29 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Mark Waite
OP

Can't connect

This app is starting to piss me off. One week, I'll be able to connect perfectly fine. The next, I can't. I've tried restarting everything, but nothing seems to work. I can't connect, and because this app doesn't display ANY error messages, I get nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Tried connecting through QR code. Through the same internet connection. Through mobile service.
I have a PC, Windows 7, Chrome, and nothing is working for me. Now what?
Mark Waite
Sida.AirDroid Admin

Re: Can't connect

Thanks for reporting.
You can use the diagnostic tool to check the connection. Guide: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Sida.AirDroid Admin

And you may try sign out then sign again on Android. Usually it works.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Tommo

I can't connect either. Using a PC with Windows 7 and an Samsung Galaxy Avant android phone with Kit Kat. From when I downloaded the app until a month ago, I never had any problems connecting whatsoever. A few weeks ago, I couldn't sign in and was advised to try Lite mode. I had no idea what that meant or how to use it, but I eventually figured it out. I connected a couple times using Lite mode, but the security warnings were disconcerting, and soon after I connected using Lite mode, I was able to connect using the regular mode again. That all changed yesterday, when I couldn't connect at all--all day long, either way. Today, when I tried to connect, I was told my email/password combination were incorrect. But I had not forgotten or changed my password, and my email has been the same since I installed the app. But I changed my password anyway. So I tried the same email with my new password on the connection page at web.airdroid.com, and it STILL didn't recognize my credentials. Then I tried signing in using facebook and google, and a window popped up asking me to set up a two-step verification email. I entered the only email address I have and was told that email was already registered. Duh! So I used a very old aol.com email and was then told that no device was connected to that email. Duh again! I was told to download the app on my device (already done), open it, sign in (which I was able to do with my brand new passoword, and then refresh "this" page. I wasn't sure what page I was being asked to refresh. There was nothing to refresh in my app, and the window with the instructions couldn't be refreshed, so I refreshed the web.airdroid.com page. Again, I tried to sign in using my new password. Again it was not recognized. Again I tried signing in via facebook and google, and again I was given the instructions to connect my device. I keep going in circles, and still my email/password combo is not recognized on the web.airdroid.com page on my PC. I tried connecting via Lite mode. No dice. Same error message as yesterday: "This webpage is not available. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT." What else can I do? Please help.
Tommo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 36