Can't connect to my Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) through my computer

Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:51 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Mim
OP

Can't connect to my Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) through my computer

I've recently installed Airdroid on my Samsung Galaxy A5 and i was so impressed that i bought the 1 year premium package -_-

The next day i was completely unable to connect to my android device through my pc (even the wifi was on and they were in the same network). However after i manually started app on my android device it worked! It seemed like it was in some kind of 'SLEEPING MODE'. I am not sure if the other users out there are experiencing the same issue.

Please help. If i have to manually start the app every time then it is totally worthless to me.
Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 13.50.59.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 13.51.22.png
Mim

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: Can't connect to my Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) through my computer

@mim

Hi,

Please go to AirDroid Settings and check if Push service is connected.

And if you've got some app managers installed in your phone, whitelist AirDroid.
Coffee
Admin

Notice:

desire

same problem for me.
i checked my settings for push service and it is on
still facing same problem...whats next step...???
admin plz replar
rebi4u@yahoo.co.in
desire

Notice:

buddhabuddy

Check your AirDroid phone app and verify that, under Settings -> Miscellaneous, that "Start service on launch" is on.
buddhabuddy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26314 posts

7488 threads

Members: 191702

Latest Member: AirNote4

Online: 14