SMS sent from AirDroid Web don't show up on the phonequestion

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:11 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Matts
OP

SMS sent from AirDroid Web don't show up on the phone

Hi,

I've recently changed my phone to an Android Lollipop (5.0.2).

Since then, I can send SMS from Airdroid Web like I used to with my previous phone (and I know it works, because I get answers from my contacts) but the SMS I've sent don't show up on the phone.

Moreover, when I send an SMS, it stays in "sending" mode, and it has disappeared when I reconnect later to Airdroid Web.

I use the stock Android SMS application.

Phone: Alcatel Idol Touch 3 (TCL 6039Y) - Android 5.0.2

Am I missing something here ?
tungpang2009 likes this post.
Matts

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: SMS sent from AirDroid Web don't show up on the phone

Hi,

I've recently changed my phone to an Android Lollipop (5.0.2).

Since then, I can send SMS from Airdroid Web like I used to with my previous phone (and I know it works, because I get answers from my contacts) but the SMS I've sent don't show up on the phone.

Moreover, when I send an SMS, it stays in "sending" mode, and it has disappeared when I reconnect later to Airdroid Web.

I use the stock Android SMS application.

Phone: Alcatel Idol Touch 3 (TCL 6039Y) - Android 5.0.2

Am I missing something here ?

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We're looking into this now.

We've seen some similar feedback till now: Msg sent via AirDroid Web will be received by the recipient but it'll disappear from your phone and web.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused Image
Coffee
Admin

Notice:

Matts

Re: SMS sent from AirDroid Web don't show up on the phone

It might be an android API issue, because I have the same behavior when using other apps (like Tablet Talk) and more strangely, when sending SMS through google now vocal recognition.
Matts
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26328 posts

7502 threads

Members: 192096

Latest Member: nora

Online: 6