No QR code

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:24 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Kelli
OP

No QR code

I've used Airdroid for a couple years now and always loved it; but lately, I cannot connect due to there being no QR code on the login page, which is the only way my phone (Samsung GN4) will connect. I've tried IE and Firefox, neither work, and I've checked my popup blocker and other 'blockers' so it seems to be something on Airdroid's end.

Is the link broken to the QR code? Why is it not showing any longer? It's extremely frustrating!
Attachments
QR CODE ISSUE2.jpg
Kelli
Coffee Admin

Re: No QR code

I've used Airdroid for a couple years now and always loved it; but lately, I cannot connect due to there being no QR code on the login page, which is the only way my phone (Samsung GN4) will connect. I've tried IE and Firefox, neither work, and I've checked my popup blocker and other 'blockers' so it seems to be something on Airdroid's end.

Is the link broken to the QR code? Why is it not showing any longer? It's extremely frustrating!AttachmentsImage

Hi,

Can you pls clear the cache, refresh the browser and retry? And did you use VPN or proxy? If yes, disable them and try again.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235465

Latest Member: Alikhaksari

Online: 50