Notification Mirroring Not Workingquestion

Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:54 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Saul Ackovitz
OP

Notification Mirroring Not Working

Hello! Notification mirroring does not appear to be working for me, not even the mirroring test embedded in the application settings. I have disabled and reenabled it several times, both on the phone and on the web page. I have tried the mirroring test while logged into different computers and different browsers, too.

I primarily use a Moto E 2nd generation running Android 5.1 connected to Chrome Version 46.0.2490.82 (64-bit). The AirDroid web page (http://web.airdroid.com/) says I'm logged in via "Local Connection Mode."

Thoughts on what to try next?
Saul Ackovitz

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: Notification Mirroring Not Working

Hello! Notification mirroring does not appear to be working for me, not even the mirroring test embedded in the application settings. I have disabled and reenabled it several times, both on the phone and on the web page. I have tried the mirroring test while logged into different computers and different browsers, too.

I primarily use a Moto E 2nd generation running Android 5.1 connected to Chrome Version 46.0.2490.82 (64-bit). The AirDroid web page (http://web.airdroid.com/) says I'm logged in via "Local Connection Mode."

Where did you enabled the notification mirror service? From AirDroid app > Settings > Notification Mirror service?

You can check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Notification Mirror
Coffee
Admin

Notice:

Saul Ackovitz

Coffee wrote:

Where did you enabled the notification mirror service? From AirDroid app > Settings > Notification Mirror service?

You can check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Notification Mirror

Yes, I enabled the service from App/Settings/Notification Mirror.

The link to the Help file is appreciated. I ran through that prior to posting here, and did it again just now in case I missed something the first time. Still no joy.
Saul Ackovitz

Notice:

Coffee Admin

@saul ackovitz

You don't receive any notifications? Or notifications from some specific apps?

And you can go to Settings in AirDroid app > Notification mirror > Allowed apps to see if you've checked the boxes:

Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26314 posts

7488 threads

Members: 191750

Latest Member: jasmine

Online: 71