Notification Mirroring Not Workingquestion

Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:54 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Saul Ackovitz
OP

Notification Mirroring Not Working

Hello! Notification mirroring does not appear to be working for me, not even the mirroring test embedded in the application settings. I have disabled and reenabled it several times, both on the phone and on the web page. I have tried the mirroring test while logged into different computers and different browsers, too.

I primarily use a Moto E 2nd generation running Android 5.1 connected to Chrome Version 46.0.2490.82 (64-bit). The AirDroid web page (http://web.airdroid.com/) says I'm logged in via "Local Connection Mode."

Thoughts on what to try next?
Saul Ackovitz
Coffee Admin

Re: Notification Mirroring Not Working

Hello! Notification mirroring does not appear to be working for me, not even the mirroring test embedded in the application settings. I have disabled and reenabled it several times, both on the phone and on the web page. I have tried the mirroring test while logged into different computers and different browsers, too.

I primarily use a Moto E 2nd generation running Android 5.1 connected to Chrome Version 46.0.2490.82 (64-bit). The AirDroid web page (http://web.airdroid.com/) says I'm logged in via "Local Connection Mode."

Where did you enabled the notification mirror service? From AirDroid app > Settings > Notification Mirror service?

You can check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Notification Mirror
Coffee
Admin
Saul Ackovitz

Coffee wrote:

Where did you enabled the notification mirror service? From AirDroid app > Settings > Notification Mirror service?

You can check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Notification Mirror

Yes, I enabled the service from App/Settings/Notification Mirror.

The link to the Help file is appreciated. I ran through that prior to posting here, and did it again just now in case I missed something the first time. Still no joy.
Saul Ackovitz
Coffee Admin

@saul ackovitz

You don't receive any notifications? Or notifications from some specific apps?

And you can go to Settings in AirDroid app > Notification mirror > Allowed apps to see if you've checked the boxes:

Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 24