Failed to launch camera...question

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

r.bergmann
OP

Failed to launch camera...

I'm trying to access my Acer Iconia tablet's camera via WiFi, using AirDroid Web. With AirDroid 3, I just get the message "Failed to launch camera." However, I can take a snapshot and download a camera image. Then, AirDroid on Android crashes (I sent a report). I followed this thread and installed AirDroid 2 and used the 2.1 web interface. With that, I can access the rear camera, but the connection is lost when trying to switch to the front camera. I also have an S4 mini on the same WiFi running AirDroid 3, and there I can access front and rear camera without problems. Any advice? Thanks :)
r.bergmann

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Dora Admin

Re: Failed to launch camera...

Hi @r.bergmann, we will check it on our side. Please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin

Notice:

Charlene Admin

Re: Failed to launch camera...

I'm trying to access my Acer Iconia tablet's camera via WiFi, using AirDroid Web. With AirDroid 3, I just get the message "Failed to launch camera." However, I can take a snapshot and download a camera image. Then, AirDroid on Android crashes (I sent a report). I followed this thread and installed AirDroid 2 and used the 2.1 web interface. With that, I can access the rear camera, but the connection is lost when trying to switch to the front camera. I also have an S4 mini on the same WiFi running AirDroid 3, and there I can access front and rear camera without problems. Any advice? Thanks Image
Hi,could you please provide us with log? It could be found at the following path:

​Cellphone:
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

We could be reached at support@airdroid.com :)

Looking forward to your reply.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26328 posts

7502 threads

Members: 192079

Latest Member: padema

Online: 11