SD and internal storage wrong

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Warren
OP

SD and internal storage wrong

Hello
The SD and internal memory details on the AirDroid page a listed wrong. I have a 16GB SD card but it stated only 8GB and my internal is 8GB and 4GB is stated.
Any ideas why this is happening?
Thanks
Warren
Warren

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

Hi Warren, what is the device model and Android OS? Thanks.
airdroidAdmin
Admin

Notice:

Wilson

Title

Hello
Moto Droid Bionic and the OS is 2.3.4

Thanks
Wilson

Notice:

red_eye_c

Title

Hi TomDroid,I'm having this same issue with the Bionic as well. I believe the root of the issue is that Moto has linked a portion of internal storage to /mnt/sdcard

The actual (physical) SDcard is mounted to /mnt/sdcard-ext

Hope this helps, and thanks for the great app!
red_eye_c

Notice:

bigtruckerdriver

Title

HelloAcer Iconia Tab A101
Android 3.2.1
cards mounted:
Internal: /mnt/sdcard
External: /mnt/external-sd
AirDroid listed only the internal card twice: as device internal ROM and as sdcard. The information about these "two" memory devices, of course, is the same.
bigtruckerdriver

Notice:

MabelJYX

Title

I have a Galaxy S3 (sch-i535) with 16gb internal sb and a 64gb external sd, but they are being read as a 12gb and a 18gb with only 1.7gb used on both by airdroid. this is WAY off. is there a way to fix this bug?I would love to have useful software that I can use on my ubuntu system, but looks like I will have to keep looking...
MabelJYX

Notice:

MabelJYX

Title

opps wrong value reported, they airdroid incorrectly reports memory at 12gb and 11.9gb instead of 16gb and 64gb.
MabelJYX

Notice:

LinwoodDo

Title

Hi guys, I also have a s3 with 16gb internal and
32gb sd. But can only report 11.3 for the sd ?

Else great product. Cheers.
LinwoodDo

Notice:

Calidreaming

Title

same here. just downloaded this app & ext memory says only 11.25gb but have 32gb card..
Calidreaming

Notice:

marchregret48

Title

same issue here as well; galaxy s4 Google Play edition with a 32GB SD card yet airdroid has it displayed as 16GB?
marchregret48
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

26365 posts

7539 threads

Members: 194004

Latest Member: Jason Taylor

Online: 54