SMS takes a while to load when there are a lot of messages

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
PopeTackler
OP

SMS takes a while to load when there are a lot of messages

When I try to load up a conversation with 500 or more messages, it takes at least a minute or two to load on Airdroid. Wouldn't it be possible to only load say, 50 at a time and have it load the rest if you go back far enough?

I'm also having a problem where when I've replied, I have to refresh the conversation window to get it to show that it has sent. Airdroid also won't mark an SMS as read when I've replied to it, meaning that when I turn my phone on I have maybe 10 or more texts to mark as read.
PopeTackler
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

About loading large number of messages:[/b]
We've introduced a feature in v1.0.4 that AirDroid only displays part of the messages and will display more when the "Older threads" button is clicked.

About market msg as read:[/b]We're trying to make it.

About indicating sending status:[/b]
Airdroid has this feature but there are some bugs and performance issues. We're trying to improve it.

Thanks for your feedback :)
airdroidAdmin
Admin
camdecoster

Title

Clicking on a contact still loads the entire conversation thread. With one contact my texts are nearing 3,000 and this thread takes minutes to load every time I want to reply.
With Android WebControl, a similar app to AirDroid, this isn't an issue because it only loads a certain amount of texts per page.
camdecoster
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks @PopeTackler for the feedback. We will make improvement to this in coming update.
AdsBot [Google]
LaFlamme

Title

I'm having a similar problem, but the Messages aren't opening at all for me. It does appear at the bottom of the page, but I can't see the proper window, even after a long time. This problem occurs when I'm trying to load up a huge amount of messages (1273 exactly).
LaFlamme
adexa

Title

I want to love this app, but I am having a problem with the sms as well.
It shows that I have new messages. When I open the window, it only shows my side of the conversation and none of the messages that the person I am talking to has sent. This happens with the majority of contacts.

I have a Droid Pro and running the app on Chrome
adexa
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@SeriouS @Gregga2543 Thank you all for the feedback. We've found bugs which may cause the issue and are doing more test. Will make improvement in future updates. Please stay tuned.
AdsBot [Google]
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235466

Latest Member: amir Momeni

Online: 53