Message window not poping up

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
RICHGOD

Title

I'm thinking its a 4.0.3 compatibility issue.
RICHGOD
cactusjack

Title

Might be an 4.03 issue too - I have 2.3.4 ...
cactusjack
jpmi23

Title

Similar here (GN CDMA, ICS 402, rooted) but it is sporadic. For example, as I type this, I have AirDroid open in Chrome,with the "master" SMS window showing two threads (each a different contact; thread #1 = my wife; #2 = our daughter). I click on thread #1, and no popup opens -- instead, it "minimizes" to the bottom of the Chrome window, and clicking on that minimized "window" does nothing. If I re-click on thread #1 in the master window, a second minimized window appears at the bottom of Chrome. BUT if I click on thread #2 - the popup opens, usable, everything fine. Oddly enough, when I see this behavior, it ALWAYS affects contact #1 (my wife) but not contact #1 (our daughter). I actually considered the possibility that there might be something intrinsically different in their basic contact info, that was throwing AirDroid off....but then I saw that occasionally it happens for my daughter too :-(
jpmi23
EdBoyWW

Title

I have this issue as well, although I was able to reply to an SMS from my message bank (Phone Number: 101).
I have a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 running Android 4.0.3 (custom ROM), and am using Windows 7. I've tried Chrome 16, Safari 5, IE9 and Firefox 8.
EdBoyWW
bluecobra

Title

i fixed my problem. If a contact name had a middle name / maiden name it wouldn't work. as soon as i removed the name so that there was only first name last name i had no problems. see if this works for any of you.
Droid X running Liberty Rom 3 v2.0 // Chrome Browser on Windows 7.
bluecobra
jpmi23

Title

@ rwcraftjr: Neither of my contacts has an entry in middle name / maiden name. In my experience, the problem is sporadic (it appears and disappears apparently at random) so I'll be interested to hear if your fix holds up for you. Good luck!
jpmi23
turbogeneratore

Title

Same problem here. I have tested with other browsers on my Lion OS x System, and problem persists throughout. I am running 4.0.3 on my Nexus S. The sms windows does pop up for a new conversation that I started from AirDroid however, but the older conversations do not even though I send a new message the same person.
turbogeneratore
dirtdigger

Title

having the same problem too.

Browser: firefox

Desktop OS: win7

Android device: htc desire

Android OS version: 2.3.7 (MIUI)
dirtdigger
ScotProf

Title

Does anyone know when this update will be coming out. I really like this program (former Lazy Droid user) but have a few contacts that have this error of not popping up. I tried everything to resolve with no luck.
ScotProf
robertoporto

Title

I have one contact like this. I'm running an unmodded HTC Evo 3D. My brother's messages appear in the the list of all messages, but when I click to open his, I only get a new entry on the "taskbar". No message appears. I've tried changing various things about his contact entry-- removed extra phone numbers, removed his picture, etc. No progress.
robertoporto
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 37