Message window not poping up

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 pm in AirDroid Web

page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
SishGupta

Title

I'm also experiencing this issue. I didn't have any problems when running CM7, I think only after flashing CM9 nightly.

Browser: Firefox 11

Desktop OS: Arch Linux 64-bit

Android device: Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)

Android OS version: CyanogenMod 9 (Android 4.0.4)

Awesome app by the way, keep up the good work.
SishGupta
sC0ttY77fr

Title

so you guys have said there will be a fix since december, its now april. can we get more of an update on this patch other than its coming? ....thanks
sC0ttY77fr
Jowy

Title

Yeah guys have the same problem
Browser: Google Chrome (Up2date)
Desktop OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
Android Device: Samsung Galaxy S1
Android OS Version: SlimICS 3.2(Android 4.0.4)
Jowy
rbmota

Title

This is frustrating. I've had this particular issue since I've started using the app, but only for a couple of contacts. Today, without changing a thing at all, now it happens to other contacts (including my wife) as well. Nobody's number has changed, nothing's different. In fact, just a few hours ago I used the app just fine -- and now it's borked.

Is there actually a fix in the mix?
rbmota
boshido

Title

Same problem
Numbers with SPACES can't open

"x xxx-xxx-xxxx"

"(xxx) xxx-xxxx"

Hoping for a fix in the near future, please!
boshido
rbmota

Title

In this case it's not due to spaces in the phone number. See above whereby the program spontaneously developed this glitch on a previously unaffected contact. Just to be sure, I confirmed in Google Contacts that the contact numbers do NOT contain dashes or spaces.

I have AirDroid running on my Galaxy Nexus and I access the phone from two computers -- my laptop and desktop. On the laptop yesterday the contact window worked and the desktop did not. This morning the desktop works with popping up my wife's message window and the laptop does not. I have not restarted either computer or browser instance (both are using AirDroid via identical installations of Google Chrome with AirDroid as the only tab open).
rbmota
Ryan_Administrator

Title

This past week we've had a few talented members of AirDroid offer some solutions to this problem that has existed with this app for quite a while. I applaud their efforts / solutions, however, for those of us who are just users and not app programmers, these solutions are little more than hieroglyphics on a stone wall. I know it would be a pain, but along the submitted solutions, can a "how-to" be provided for us non-app programmers?
Ryan_Administrator
saleemmazar

Title

EDIT**Scratch that, I got a new text from a new mobile number and saved it to my Gmail account to test my theory and the message did not pop up.**END OF EDIT
I think I may have found the source of the problem. I have two accounts on my Galaxy Nexus, a gmail one and a work domain one which is set up through Google Apps. If I have a contact in my @gmail.com account, I can see the message screen. If I add a contact to another @personaldomain.com account which is the main account I use, then the message stays on the taskbar.

I have a contact (Google Calendar SMS ) that has sent 203 texts and it opens up just fine.

Galaxy Nexus
ICS 4
IE/Chrome
saleemmazar
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235034

Latest Member: savi

Online: 48