Send email via Airdroid Web

Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:28 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
purplefox
OP

Send email via Airdroid Web

I have the BlackBerry Priv running Android 6.0.1 OS.

I tried with Airdroid for Windows (3.3.2) but cant use the app while at the office, due to firewalls at my workplace which blocks connection to authenticate on the Airdroid server using the app. So, I use Airdroid Web, instead, as this works.

I wanted to know how and if i can send an email via Airdroid Web. I know the send-email feature is possible on Airdroid for Windows over the Contacts tab, which i have successfully done on my home computer. However, whenever i'm at my workplace, i wanted to know if sending email would be possible using Airdroid Web?

I have email accounts that are not linked to social medias acounts like (Google/FB/Twitter) .

Please Help.

Best regards
purplefox
Lillian Admin

Re: Send email via Airdroid Web

I have the BlackBerry Priv running Android 6.0.1 OS.

I tried with Airdroid for Windows (3.3.2) but cant use the app while at the office, due to firewalls at my workplace which blocks connection to authenticate on the Airdroid server using the app. So, I use Airdroid Web, instead, as this works.

I wanted to know how and if i can send an email via Airdroid Web. I know the send-email feature is possible on Airdroid for Windows over the Contacts tab, which i have successfully done on my home computer. However, whenever i'm at my workplace, i wanted to know if sending email would be possible using Airdroid Web?

I have email accounts that are not linked to social medias acounts like (Google/FB/Twitter) .

Please Help.

Best regards

Hi, sorry that AirDroid web does not support sending emails for now
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235460

Latest Member: Abdul hamid