Airmirror issue

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
carlos.hmb

Re: Airmirror issue

I myself did everything exactly as said above, USD Debugging as Adm, etc. But still no AirMirror.
Plus: I am an AirDroid paying Premium user.
Using Chrome through Web.Airdroid + Galaxy J3 SM-J320M
When in a Remote Connection (cell phone in another place away, via Wifi), when I ask AirMirror I have to bring the phone back home and plug it with USB.
Not even doing that the Dialog Box asks for DEVICE AUTHORIZATION, but the Box does not recognize any phone.
Could anyone find out what am I doing wrong ?
With so many thanks !
carlos.hmb
Lillian Admin

I myself did everything exactly as said above, USD Debugging as Adm, etc. But still no AirMirror.
Plus: I am an AirDroid paying Premium user.
Using Chrome through Web.Airdroid + Galaxy J3 SM-J320M
When in a Remote Connection (cell phone in another place away, via Wifi), when I ask AirMirror I have to bring the phone back home and plug it with USB.
Not even doing that the Dialog Box asks for DEVICE AUTHORIZATION, but the Box does not recognize any phone.
Could anyone find out what am I doing wrong ?
With so many thanks !

Hi,
Would you please try to use activate AirMirror with USB debugging on PC client, and then go back to web to use AirMirror?
Lillian
Admin
Sky

Hi,
Would you please try to use activate AirMirror with USB debugging on PC client, and then go back to web to use AirMirror?

Same problem, when I activate AirMirror with USB debugging on PC client, Airmirror works good but every time I restart my cellphone asks for DEVICE AUTHORIZATION.I would like not have to take the phone and plug it with USB every time.
Sky
Lillian Admin

Same problem, when I activate AirMirror with USB debugging on PC client, Airmirror works good but every time I restart my cellphone asks for DEVICE AUTHORIZATION.I would like not have to take the phone and plug it with USB every time.
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused

AirMirror requires to do the USB debugging again if you reboot the device that is not rooted, because AirMirror service is a function requires higher security information. Once the phone reboots, the activated AirMirror service has been shut down, thus you may need to do the uSB debugging agaibn to activate it.

Sorry again for that...
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 21