my device is not shown in the app AirMirror list

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:55 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
דיקלה מור
OP

my device is not shown in the app AirMirror list

when I try to backup my smartphone (samsung note 4) I am required to choose the device in the app "airmirror", but my smartphone is not appearing there even though it is the only device I connedted to airdroid, pls help...
דיקלה מור
Lillian Admin

Re: my device is not shown in the app AirMirror list

when I try to backup my smartphone (samsung note 4) I am required to choose the device in the app "airmirror", but my smartphone is not appearing there even though it is the only device I connedted to airdroid, pls help...

Hi, Would you please send us a screenshot of it? THX
Lillian
Admin
DarkStaR

Got the same problem.

Screenshot:

DarkStaR
Lillian Admin

Got the same problem.

Screenshot:

[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test84111fed242d36812b49b1e05aeb99c5.png[/sizeimg]

Hey guys, would you pls try AirMirror on desktop client with USB firstly, and then go back to web.airdroid.com for another try?
Lillian
Admin
דיקלה מור

this is exactly what I did - the airmirror was operated on desktop client with my smartphone (samsung Note 4) connected with USB.
enclosed screen shot of 2 windows:
דיקלה מור
scorpion

I had the same issue. Put my phone in the USB debugging mode, connected it to my laptop via USB and tried the AirView app, but it fails to show a device to activate. Incidentally, AirDroid is already installed on my phone, and I'm connecting to it without any issues form my laptop....
scorpion
Lillian Admin

I had the same issue. Put my phone in the USB debugging mode, connected it to my laptop via USB and tried the AirView app, but it fails to show a device to activate. Incidentally, AirDroid is already installed on my phone, and I'm connecting to it without any issues form my laptop....

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Would you please tell us the phone model you are using so that we could collect it for further improving in the future?
Lillian
Admin
Welldone

to activated airmirror first you have turn on developer options by taping seven time on your mobile build number in software info .go to developer options and select usb debugging .
go on airdroid pc app and choose your device connect it in usb and clique on airmirror and then on your device you have to allow the debugging.
now it's working
Welldone
Zacharias Neto

my phone model is ALCATEL ONETOUCH TCL 5042A
Zacharias Neto
a

Hi

i

got the same problem airdroid doesnt show my phone in name list I am using samsung grand 2
a
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 37