Not sending SMS abroad

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:05 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
gauthier
OP

Not sending SMS abroad

Hi, I am using HUAWEI ALE-L21, Android 6.0. I am sendind SMS via the browser, chrome on Windows 10. My computer and the phone charing the same LAN.

It works as a charm as long as I am sending SMS to my own country (from Spain to Spain).

It will not work when sending abroad.

I tried 00 + country code + phone number, also tried "+" + country code + phone number

I tried to send from Spain to France, UK and Germany.

When clicking on "Send" the written message will disapear as well as the phone number and the SMS window will load the last conversation that was succesfull (Spain to Spain).

Any help would be apreciated, thanks,
Gauthier
gauthier
gauthier

Re: Not sending SMS abroad

I have to correct myself. Some SMS have been received (I do not know if all of them). Neither my mobile phone nor the computer are showing any sent message but one of the receiver told me he received the message.

Is there any way to fix this so I can see from the computer or the mobile the SMS are actually sent ?

Thanks.
gauthier
Lillian Admin

I have to correct myself. Some SMS have been received (I do not know if all of them). Neither my mobile phone nor the computer are showing any sent message but one of the receiver told me he received the message.

Is there any way to fix this so I can see from the computer or the mobile the SMS are actually sent ?

Thanks.
Hi, FYI, kindly note that upgrading sms sent by non-default apps are decided by the phone system, but Huawei restricts upgrading the sms sent by the non-defalut apps to the phone. That's why the new sms doesn't show on the phone or on AirDroid, and sorry that we can't do anything about that for now.
Lillian
Admin
gauthier

Hi, FYI, kindly note that upgrading sms sent by non-default apps are decided by the phone system, but Huawei restricts upgrading the sms sent by the non-defalut apps to the phone. That's why the new sms doesn't show on the phone or on AirDroid, and sorry that we can't do anything about that for now.

Thanks Lillian. I have read about this restriction. But I thought it is not related with my problem because the upgrading is working fine as long as I am sending SMS from Spain to Spain. It will not work when sending to international.
gauthier
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235460

Latest Member: Abdul hamid

Online: 53