can't use remote cameraquestion

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:56 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
aaa
OP

can't use remote camera

i am Premium user but can't use remote camera
I used by Premium for a month and the service was working with me well . but after the renewal premium to a year like he does not work in pictures
102.jpg
Attachments
101.jpg
aaa
Lillian Admin

Re: can't use remote camera

i am Premium user but can't use remote camera
I used by Premium for a month and the service was working with me well . but after the renewal premium to a year like he does not work in picturesImageAttachmentsImage

Hi, would you please open AirDroid on your phone, and check the user center to see if it has become Premium account?

If yes, pls try it again to open Camera.

If not, would you please log out and log in again to refresh the account status to make it become Premium account, and then try it again
irmacastillocallejas likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
aaa

Hi, would you please open AirDroid on your phone, and check the user center to see if it has become Premium account?

If yes, pls try it again to open Camera.

If not, would you please log out and log in again to refresh the account status to make it become Premium account, and then try it again
i am open AirDroid on my phone, and check the user center it has become Premium account
But as the camera is not working Please help me
aaa
zeef

bro how to spy live call through this app
zeef
Lillian Admin

i am open AirDroid on my phone, and check the user center it has become Premium account
But as the camera is not working Please help me

Hi, please send us log files on your device for troubleshooting:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log
ss likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
aaa

Thank you for your help
aaa
System

hello dear i Can't view sms and call history can you please help me, i already send log flies by email to support@airdroid.com can you please check it and make it troubleshooting

thank you waiting for you reply ?
System
tel

Same problem!
Remote cam works when used via wifi and browser and mobile are on the same network, but via mobile connection the device instantly lose connection when you click the cam icon, tested with a new and old device SM-T231 and SM-j320M, i want a refund, where do i ask for it
lely lely likes this post.
tel
Lillian Admin

hello dear i Can't view sms and call history can you please help me, i already send log flies by email to [email]http://forums.airdroid.cosupport@airdroid.com[/email] can you please check it and make it troubleshooting

thank you waiting for you reply ?

Hi, did you receive our reply from support@airdroid.com?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Same problem!
Remote cam works when used via wifi and browser and mobile are on the same network, but via mobile connection the device instantly lose connection when you click the cam icon, tested with a new and old device SM-T231 and SM-j320M, i want a refund, where do i ask for it

Hi, pls send us log files from your device so that we can check it for you
You can find the log files from these paths:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

You can also send it to support@airdroid.com with screenshots of detailed description of your issue
Or you can report the issue via Feedback on your device! Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318
Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235467

Latest Member: hard

Online: 59