Use phone as android tv/pc box with AirDroid Mirroring?question

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Melanie Gallant
OP

Use phone as android tv/pc box with AirDroid Mirroring?

Kodi+Exodus works great on my phone but the screen is too small so I would like to mirror my phone's screen to my pc (I don't have a smart tv so I would then connect my pc to my tv via hdmi connection). Sounds like a huge hassle I know but I like a challenge and also want to be able to watch on my tablet while not at home. I was thinking that AirDroid would allow me to mirror my android's screen, thus allowing me to view the movie/show that is playing on my phone, on my tablet BUT I can't even get it to mirror my screen at all. Ugh.
I would love some help and suggestions! This is making me feel old.

Thank you,
determind airdroid newb
Melanie Gallant
Lillian Admin

Re: Use phone as android tv/pc box with AirDroid Mirroring?

Kodi+Exodus works great on my phone but the screen is too small so I would like to mirror my phone's screen to my pc (I don't have a smart tv so I would then connect my pc to my tv via hdmi connection). Sounds like a huge hassle I know but I like a challenge and also want to be able to watch on my tablet while not at home. I was thinking that AirDroid would allow me to mirror my android's screen, thus allowing me to view the movie/show that is playing on my phone, on my tablet BUT I can't even get it to mirror my screen at all. Ugh.
I would love some help and suggestions! This is making me feel old.

Thank you,
determind airdroid newb

Hi, Have you tried the instructions mentioned in this post: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
If you still have the issue, can you pls tell us which steps you failed, and what is the error msg? It would be helpful if you could send us screenshots of that.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

22149 posts

6052 threads

Members: 138002

Latest Member: aliyakhan

Online: 5