page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
jess
OP

AirMirror can't find my phone

- USB debugging is on
- MTP mode is on
- Logged in on both computer and phone
- Computer detects my phone and is able to read and transfer files
Problem: After starting AirMirror plugin, I click on Device Authorization. It asks me to choose my device, but the menu does not give me any choices as shown below.Image
jess
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror can't find my phone

- USB debugging is on
- MTP mode is on
Problem: After starting AirMirror plugin, I click on Device Authorization. It asks me to choose my device, but the menu does not give me any choices as shown below.Image

Hi, can you pls try to activate AirMirror service on PC desktop client first, and then try it again on web.airdroid.com to see if it works.

If the issue happens on desktop client as well, please report the issue via AirDroid feedback on your device so that our tech team can check it for you.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
inan01

I have the same problem. How do I actvate AirMirror service on PC?
inan01
snixon218

Same problem for me. I have tried the desktop app and have same problem. WhenI click on my device and there are three tabs, Device, backup and airmirror, I then pick the airmirror button on this airmirror tab, it tries to connect and returns with; your device is not rooted. You can try the non-root mode... It was working perfectly yesterday, on my non rooted phone, but today ... its not!
snixon218
ubisound

Hi,

with the new version (4.0) of AirDroid I've got many problems with the app. I work with the control remote (I must reach many ASUS NEXUS 7 2012) every day and the connection goes down or can't connect with devices. Can you resolve this issues? The old app was working perfectly...

Thanks in advance
yanimuda likes this post.
ubisound
inan01

Seems to work now. In the same menu where you switch on USB debugging, there are a few more options that you have to activate. I did exactly that, and now everything's all right
inan01
Iliastheo

Jess- Εντοπισμός σφαλμάτων USB είναι
- λειτουργία MTP είναι
- Συνδέθηκε τόσο υπολογιστή και του τηλεφώνου
- υπολογιστή ανιχνεύει το τηλέφωνό μου και είναι σε θέση να διαβάσει και να μεταφέρετε αρχεία
Πρόβλημα: Μετά την εκκίνηση AirMirror plugin, κάνω κλικ στο Εξουσιοδότηση συσκευής. Μου ζητάει να επιλέξετε τη συσκευή μου, αλλά το μενού δεν μου δίνει καμία επιλογή, όπως φαίνεται παρακάτω.Image
Iliastheo
ArchBroseph

Seems to work now. In the same menu where you switch on USB debugging, there are a few more options that you have to activate. I did exactly that, and now everything's all right

Could you please add a little bit more detail about what other options you had to change. For example, the specific names of the settings would be extremely helpful for others trying to resolve the same issue.

Respectfully,
Joseph
ArchBroseph
Frankie

Could you please add a little bit more detail about what other options you had to change. For example, the specific names of the settings would be extremely helpful for others trying to resolve the same issue.

Respectfully,
Joseph

What a useful message to others telling something is working.
Frankie
ArqJuanManuel

jess wrote:- USB debugging is on
- MTP mode is on

Same issue plus image attached.

TSISANDAINA likes this post.
ArqJuanManuel
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 85