web.airdroid.com not responding; down? (partially?)

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:50 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Ben Armstrong
OP

web.airdroid.com not responding; down? (partially?)

Is web.airdroid.com having problems?

Just about an hour ago, at about 13:40 localtime, web.airdroid.com stopped responding for me, whereas earlier in the morning it was functioning properly. It failed for me:
  • From two different browsers, Chromium 56 (Linux), and Firefox 45.7 (Linux)
  • From two different networks, my office network, and my home network (using Chromium 56 on the home network)
    • neither network uses a proxy; neither has firewall rules that would block web.airdroid.com access
Interestingly, my wife, on the same network at home using Chromium 56 on Linux, reports no issues with the web app, even after I started having trouble getting connected.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can shed light on this. Thanks,
Ben
Tuan Tran likes this post.
Ben Armstrong
Richie_N

Re: web.airdroid.com not responding; down? (partially?)

Same for me from both mobile chrome, regular chrome on PC, Explorer, Edge, etc. Please fix.
Richie_N
kizer9

Same for me.. Has to be an issue with the airdroid web server.
kizer9
Lillian Admin

Is web.airdroid.com having problems?

Just about an hour ago, at about 13:40 localtime, web.airdroid.com stopped responding for me, whereas earlier in the morning it was functioning properly. It failed for me:
  • From two different browsers, Chromium 56 (Linux), and Firefox 45.7 (Linux)
  • From two different networks, my office network, and my home network (using Chromium 56 on the home network)
    • neither network uses a proxy; neither has firewall rules that would block web.airdroid.com access
Interestingly, my wife, on the same network at home using Chromium 56 on Linux, reports no issues with the web app, even after I started having trouble getting connected.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can shed light on this. Thanks,
Ben
Same for me from both mobile chrome, regular chrome on PC, Explorer, Edge, etc. Please fix.
Same for me.. Has to be an issue with the airdroid web server.

Hey guys, the website was down due to amazon web server outage, some of the users has been influenced by that. And it has been fixed now, can you pls try it again to see if it works properly now?

Sorry for the trouble that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 18