Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
ccccathyowo Admin

Re: Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

Same issue here. It only gets the failure when using over WiFi. If I turn off Wifi and connect in Chrome, I don't get the error and it works.

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

Do you mean that SMS/File transfer feature work with mobile network? We would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?

Thanks for your reply.

We would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

The new web version is working for me in Chrome. I was able to send a text and attach a picture from my computer successfully without getting the network error. The phone was connected via wifi. On my phone, I am using Air Droid version 4.1.3.0 on Android version 8.0.0 (which I think is the second developer preview of Android O). On my computer, I am using Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit). I do have the Adblock Plus plugin installed but it doesn't show that it's blocking anything on the AirDroid Web page so I might have previously whitelisted the site. The operating system on my computer is Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 Build 15063.413. Hopefully, some of this information is useful. I'm glad that you were able to fix the problem relatively quickly--at least in my case. It seems like different people are having different experiences with your new web version.
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your cooperation and information provided.

Do you mean that you were able to send a text and attach a picture from your computer to your phone with both http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.2/index.html and http://web.airdroid.com/ ? With plugin and without plugin on Chrome?

It helps us a lot to clarify the problem.

Thanks again for your time!
ccccathyowo
Admin
Jake Ward

ccccathyowo wrote:
Same issue here. It only gets the failure when using over WiFi. If I turn off Wifi and connect in Chrome, I don't get the error and it works.
Hi Jake,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

Do you mean that SMS/File transfer feature work with mobile network? We would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?

Thanks for your reply.

We would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?

Turning off adblock fixed it! Thanks, that never even occurred to me, because I've always just had it on.
Jake Ward
ramcomputers

with IE work correclty, with Crome not work
ramcomputers
ccccathyowo Admin

with IE work correclty, with Crome not work

Dear, we would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

Turning off adblock fixed it! Thanks, that never even occurred to me, because I've always just had it on.

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your cooperation and information provided.

Do you mean that you were able to send a text and attach a picture from your computer to your phone with both http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.2/index.html and http://web.airdroid.com/ without plugin? Would you please turn on the plugin and try it again on both web to see if it works?

It helps us a lot to clarify the problem.

Thanks again for your time!
ccccathyowo
Admin
Matt Laney

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

I do have uBlock Origin 1.13.2 installed in Chrome. I tried it with uBlock still enabled this morning so I could verify that turning it off would work - now AirDroid is working like normal with uBlock being enabled. I didn't change a thing.
Matt Laney
ccccathyowo Admin

This is AirDroid Team.

We are here to follow up whether the problem on web version has been solved? If not, would you follow these below instructions and provide us the relative info to locate the exact problem?

Do you have any extensions enabled on your browser? If so, kindly follow below steps:

1. Kindly Press F12(Windows), Command⌥+Option⌘+I (Mac) when you are using the web version.
2. Try the file transfer feature.
3. Kindly see whether there is any red error info in the extension line of the new pop up window. If there is any red error info,kindly provide us the screenshot.

Looking Forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

I do have uBlock Origin 1.13.2 installed in Chrome. I tried it with uBlock still enabled this morning so I could verify that turning it off would work - now AirDroid is working like normal with uBlock being enabled. I didn't change a thing.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your updates.

We are glad to hear that the problem did not appear. If it happens again, would you follow these below instructions and provide us the relative info?

Kindly follow below steps:
1. Kindly Press F12(Windows), Command⌥+Option⌘+I (Mac) when you are using the web version.
2. Try the file transfer feature.
3. Kindly see whether there is any red error info in the extension line of the new pop up window. If there is any red error info, kindly provide us the screenshot.

Looking Forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 43