Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
richkadams
OP

Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

After the automatic update to the latest web version, I can no longer use my computer to text. I get an "Network Failure" message. I can copy files from my phone to my computer, but it no longer works the other way (computer to phone), again "network Error".. The phone is connected to AirDroid. I can see files, the mirror feature works, but the above features no longer work. I'm using Motorola Droid Turbo..
richkadams
Troy Hubert

Re: Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

richkadams wrote:After the automatic update to the latest web version, I can no longer use my computer to text. I get an "Network Failure" message. I can copy files from my phone to my computer, but it no longer works the other way (computer to phone), again "network Error".. The phone is connected to AirDroid. I can see files, the mirror feature works, but the above features no longer work. I'm using Motorola Droid Turbo..

+1 here.
Troy Hubert
Geoffrey Garza

is there a fix yet for the "network failure" issue?
Geoffrey Garza
ramcomputers

Some problem for me
ramcomputers
pianomanss87

Same problem.
pianomanss87
Harry Smith

Same problem for me, too. I even uninstalled and reinstalled but that did not fix it! wrote:Same problem.
Harry Smith
croc

Same here. Please fix soon! Thank you team for an amazing app!!!
croc
joysfree

+1

Marking my spot so I get notified of any replies.
joysfree
zabeth

Same problem too.
Please fix that.
Thanks in advance.
zabeth
Joe Smart

I'm having the same problem. Sent a message to Air Droid support e-mail and they responded as if they were completely unaware that there was any issue and asked me to send error logs and a screen capture that showed the error. If they actually read their own support thread how can they be unaware of the issue? I did provide error logs both from the Android and Windows side but don't remember how to do a screen capture on Windows 10 and the screen capture feature on the web interface doesn't work while an Air Droid error message is popped up on the screen. Maybe someone else who is having this issue could provide them with a screen capture, although I can't even see why it would be necessary since it just shows the error message that everyone in the thread is describing.
eugenmerker likes this post.
Joe Smart
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235382

Latest Member: Nway Khant

Online: 13