Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
ccccathyowo Admin

Re: Latest UPDATE Screwed up Web Interface

After the automatic update to the latest web version, I can no longer use my computer to text. I get an "Network Failure" message. I can copy files from my phone to my computer, but it no longer works the other way (computer to phone), again "network Error".. The phone is connected to AirDroid. I can see files, the mirror feature works, but the above features no longer work. I'm using Motorola Droid Turbo..
This is AirDroid Team.

Sorry for any inconvenience that caused.

Would you please try this version of AirDroid Web to see if the SMS/file transfer works? http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.2/index.html

Moreover, to make sure that we get the issue right, would you please help clarify that:
1. Is the SMS/file transfer problem referring to AirDroid Web, AirDroid Win or Mac?
2. Which browser you are using, is that Chrome? Would you please try AirDorid Web on Firefox and IE to see if it works?
3. Are you using the latest version of AirDroid on both Android phone, AirDroid Web, Win/Mac? If not, which version you are using?
4. What is your device model and Android Version?
5. Finally, please provide your AirDroid ID for us to have a check.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Best regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

This is AirDroid Team.

Would you please try this version of AirDroid Web to see if the SMS/file transfer works? http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.2/index.html

Moreover, to make sure that we get the issue right, would you please help clarify that:
1. Is the SMS/file transfer problem referring to AirDroid Web, AirDroid Win or Mac?
2. Which browser you are using, is that Chrome? Would you please try AirDorid Web on Firefox and IE to see if it works?
3. Are you using the latest version of AirDroid on both Android phone, AirDroid Web, Win/Mac? If not, which version you are using?
4. What is your device model and Android Version?
5. Finally, please provide your AirDroid ID for us to have a check.

Best regards,
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

After the automatic update to the latest web version, I can no longer use my computer to text. I get an "Network Failure" message. I can copy files from my phone to my computer, but it no longer works the other way (computer to phone), again "network Error".. The phone is connected to AirDroid. I can see files, the mirror feature works, but the above features no longer work. I'm using Motorola Droid Turbo..
Dear, your help also benefits a lot fellow users from facing this issue. Hence, we would like to know is that you are using AirDroid Web on Chrome? Did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer feature again to see if it works?
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

I'm having the same problem. Sent a message to Air Droid support e-mail and they responded as if they were completely unaware that there was any issue and asked me to send error logs and a screen capture that showed the error. If they actually read their own support thread how can they be unaware of the issue? I did provide error logs both from the Android and Windows side but don't remember how to do a screen capture on Windows 10 and the screen capture feature on the web interface doesn't work while an Air Droid error message is popped up on the screen. Maybe someone else who is having this issue could provide them with a screen capture, although I can't even see why it would be necessary since it just shows the error message that everyone in the thread is describing.

Dear Joe,

We have sent you a email to your email address. Please kindly check it. We are sorry for our late reply as our tech team is tackling with the problem. Thank you for your cooperation, This is very important for us to tackle the issue. Your help also benefits a lot fellow users from facing this issue.
ccccathyowo
Admin
Matt Laney

ccccathyowo wrote:This is AirDroid Team.

1. Is the SMS/file transfer problem referring to AirDroid Web, AirDroid Win or Mac? AirDroid Web
2. Which browser you are using, is that Chrome? Would you please try AirDorid Web on Firefox and IE to see if it works? I get the network failure in Chrome, but it is working in IE
3. Are you using the latest version of AirDroid on both Android phone, AirDroid Web, Win/Mac? If not, which version you are using? I am using AirDroid vs 4.1.3.0 on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and with AirDroid Web I tried the latest version and the one suggested above. Neither version works in Chrome (I get the network error). Both versions work in IE
4. What is your device model and Android Version? Samsung Galaxy S6 Android vs 7.0
5. Finally, please provide your AirDroid ID for us to have a check. I can PM you.

Best regards,

I logged in just to post that I have the same issue. Answers in red/bold above.
Matt Laney
Jake Ward

Same issue here. It only gets the failure when using over WiFi. If I turn off Wifi and connect in Chrome, I don't get the error and it works.
Jake Ward
XZUT

Jake Ward wrote:
Same issue here. It only gets the failure when using over WiFi. If I turn off Wifi and connect in Chrome, I don't get the error and it works

I Have the same proble with aiddroid in Chrome : "network failure" when I try to send a sms or to send a note from my pc to my phone. I have succeeded only bye firefox
XZUT
Joe Smart

The new web version is working for me in Chrome. I was able to send a text and attach a picture from my computer successfully without getting the network error. The phone was connected via wifi. On my phone, I am using Air Droid version 4.1.3.0 on Android version 8.0.0 (which I think is the second developer preview of Android O). On my computer, I am using Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit). I do have the Adblock Plus plugin installed but it doesn't show that it's blocking anything on the AirDroid Web page so I might have previously whitelisted the site. The operating system on my computer is Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 Build 15063.413. Hopefully, some of this information is useful. I'm glad that you were able to fix the problem relatively quickly--at least in my case. It seems like different people are having different experiences with your new web version.
Joe Smart
ccccathyowo Admin

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

We would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?
ccccathyowo
Admin
ccccathyowo Admin

I Have the same proble with aiddroid in Chrome : "network failure" when I try to send a sms or to send a note from my pc to my phone. I have succeeded only bye firefox

Hi XZUT,

Thanks for your reply!

We would like to know did you install any plugin on Chrome which will block the adware? For example, adBlocker. If yes, would you please turn it off and try the file transfer/SMS feature again to see if it works?
ccccathyowo
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 41