connection faild. please try again later

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:40 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
aaaa
OP

having problem when we connect to screenshot. showing connection failed. please try again later. i tryied more then 50 time in 3 days. i tried in diffrent internet browser, please help me.
Attachments
aaaaa.jpg
jjhjhj.jpg
aaaa
Niki Admin

Re: connection faild. please try again later

having problem when we connect to screenshot. showing connection failed. please try again later. i tryied more then 50 time in 3 days. i tried in diffrent internet browser, please help me.AttachmentsImageImage

Thank you for your feedback.

Our technique team are try their best to fix the issue.

Here is an link you can use web airdroid temporary:

http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.3/index.html

After we fix the issue,we'll email you again.

Thanks for your support.

Feel free to let us to know if you need further help

Best Regards
Niki
Admin
aaaa

Thank you for your feedback.

Our technique team are try their best to fix the issue.

Here is an link you can use web airdroid temporary:

http://web.airdroid.com/3.3.3/index.html

After we fix the issue,we'll email you again.

Thanks for your support.

Feel free to let us to know if you need further help

Best Regards

thank you so much admin. this link works fine, once again thank you so much.

linton toppo
lintontoppo89@gmail.com
aaaa
Luca

linton toppo
[email]http://forums.airdroid.colintontoppo89@gmail.com[/email]
I having similar a problem,

Of ciurse debug usb is on and i conected usb cable.
aLl worked very well until last monday. Can you help me to fix peleas? thanks
Luca
Luca
Niki Admin

Luca
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced. Do you mean that AirMirror disconnect constantly?Kindly note that you only need to set USB debugging for one time if you never reboot the phone. But if you reboot your phone, you need to do it again. Please check out this FAQ for more details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16684 If AirMirror still fails to function properly, please help us clarify this issue by providing us the following info: 1. Your AirDroid account.2. The Device model, Android OS, and ROM of your phone.3. Can you please send us log files on your phone so that we can further check? You can find the log files here:SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.) Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance. Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

linton toppo
[email]http://forums.airdroid.colintontoppo89@gmail.com[/email]

We’re writing to you to update on the screenshot/camera issue on Web Airdroid you reported:

Web Airdroid has been improved to be better compatible to your situation.You can use the screenshot/camera function as usual.

Meanwhile, feel free to let us to know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Luca

Niki wrote:

Luca
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced. Do you mean that AirMirror disconnect constantly?Kindly note that you only need to set USB debugging for one time if you never reboot the phone. But if you reboot your phone, you need to do it again. Please check out this FAQ for more details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16684 If
AirMirror still fails to function properly, please help us clarify this issue by providing us the following info:
1. Your AirDroid account.2. The Device model, Android OS, and ROM of your phone.3. Can you please send us log files on your phone so that we can further check? You can find the log files here:SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.) Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance. Best Regards,

thanks for . I did some test but the mirror function doesn't working. My phone is a Samsung j5 model code SM-J500F not rooted, OS Android 6.0.1, ROM 8 GB + 16 GB SD CARD. I send the log files.
The problem is:. Until last auugust 7yh I used the mirror function via airdroidweb,, nows, I cAn login but if I try to active AirMirror ut, doen't work.
Can you help me:?
Best wish
Luca

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you like to use Airmirror in PC side to see if it works ?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Attachments
files.zip
(580.86 KB) Downloaded 29 times
Luca
k5

Hello,
I am not allowed to download or view the photos.
Please tell me when this problem will be solved.

regards,
Manuel
apple77 likes this post.
k5
Luca

Luca wrote:
Niki wrote:

Luca
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced. Do you mean that AirMirror disconnect constantly?Kindly note that you only need to set USB debugging for one time if you never reboot the phone. But if you reboot your phone, you need to do it again. Please check out this FAQ for more details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16684 If
AirMirror still fails to function properly, please help us clarify this issue by providing us the following info:
1. Your AirDroid account.2. The Device model, Android OS, and ROM of your phone.3. Can you please send us log files on your phone so that we can further check? You can find the log files here:SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.) Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance. Best Regards,

thanks for . I did some test but the mirror function doesn't working. My phone is a Samsung j5 model code SM-J500F not rooted, OS Android 6.0.1, ROM 8 GB + 16 GB SD CARD. I send the log files.
The problem is:. Until last auugust 7yh I used the mirror function via airdroidweb,, nows, I cAn login but if I try to active AirMirror ut, doen't work.
Best wish
Luca

Hi,

Best regards,

Thanks. I installed airmirror for pc on my win 10 about a year ago but I never can connect my device. I've tried more and more time but after update of airfmirror for pc but nothing. it daen't find my phone.

Luca
Luca
Luca

Luca wrote:
Luca wrote:
Niki wrote:

Luca

Best wish
Luca

Hi,

Best regards,

Thanks. I installed airmirror for pc on my win 10 about a year ago but I never can connect my device. I've tried more and more time but after update of airfmirror for pc but nothing. it daen't find my phone.

Luca

Thank you veuy maich, from web it work veru well, now
Bye.
Luca

Luca
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz