Can't type a full message on AirDroid Web

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:49 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Zachary
OP

Can't type a full message on AirDroid Web

I'm new to AirDroid after having too many missed/unsynced messages with MightyText and Yappy. I'd like to use the AirDroid Webapp for simplicity's sake. I tried writing a test message to a friend, but after typing a few words the typing froze. I refreshed, signed back in, etc. It won't work for me on a MacBook Air running the latest version of Chrome. I'm using a Nexus 5X phone with the latest Android OS. The AirDroid Mac client seems much more stable. Thoughts?
Zachary
Niki Admin

Re: Can't type a full message on AirDroid Web

I'm new to AirDroid after having too many missed/unsynced messages with MightyText and Yappy. I'd like to use the AirDroid Webapp for simplicity's sake. I tried writing a test message to a friend, but after typing a few words the typing froze. I refreshed, signed back in, etc. It won't work for me on a MacBook Air running the latest version of Chrome. I'm using a Nexus 5X phone with the latest Android OS. The AirDroid Mac client seems much more stable. Thoughts?
Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

We would like to confirm with you that how many contacts are there in your phone?

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 40