camera not working

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:12 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
abs
OP

camera not working

when i opened camera it does not working showing just a buffering from a long time so plz solve this problem asap
abs
Niki Admin

Re: camera not working

when i opened camera it does not working showing just a buffering from a long time so plz solve this problem asap

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sincere apology for the trouble that has caused.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error message.

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Aug 30, then please forward files named by 20170830 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Vijai+kumaraguru

Hi, I can't able to access my camera from yesterday night. What's happening? Fix the problem ASAP. If I try to open up the camera it doesn't say anything but it will be black for a while. But my phone is not in idle mode. Why it comes like this. Please fix the problem ASAP.
Vijai+kumaraguru
Niki Admin

Hi, I can't able to access my camera from yesterday night. What's happening? Fix the problem ASAP. If I try to open up the camera it doesn't say anything but it will be black for a while. But my phone is not in idle mode. Why it comes like this. Please fix the problem ASAP.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page?

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Jan 21, then please forward files named by 20180121 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 30