AirDroid Mirror keeps forgetting device authorization

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:44 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
bravo8whiskey
OP

AirDroid Mirror keeps forgetting device authorization

Just like the title states. It works great for a few days, then, seemingly at random, I will sign in and try to connect and it makes me go through the device authorization process all over again. Pretty annoying to have to dig out my USB cable every time this happens. I'm on Linux Mint 18.1 (Ubunutu 16.04).
2 people like this post.
bravo8whiskey
pasha

Re: AirDroid Mirror keeps forgetting device authorization

Always ask device authorization
pasha
bravo8whiskey

Always ask device authorization
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you trying to say that this is intended behavior? Because it does NOT always ask me for authorization. It stays authorized for a few days then just randomly makes me authorize it again. Seems strange and unintended to me.
bravo8whiskey
kixobod

On the internet and in local stores you can find several different models of garage door openers, but we do not always have the necessary knowledge to choose the right one. Next, we’ll leave you 5 of the best garage door opener you can find on Amazon and make sure you make a good choice when installing or replacing a garage opener.
kixobod
Richie Rico

I was excited to see this thread in hopes of solving the same problem I'm having but instead found this to be no help because of cryptic replies.
Richie Rico
Niki Admin

I was excited to see this thread in hopes of solving the same problem I'm having but instead found this to be no help because of cryptic replies.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
cboteros likes this post.
Niki
Admin
cboteros

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

Hello Niki,

I'll try to describe this with more details to help you solve this annoyance that many of us are facing.

First of all, I'm on a Macbook, and I have a non-rooted Android phone (OnePlus 3).

Every time I open AirDroid, either from the Web, or the app, and choose to use the "AirMirror" option, I'm always asked to Authorize my Device again and again, which means to get the USB cable, connect it to the phone and the computer and go all over again this process.

The expectation is that we would do the Device Authorization once (per computer and device of course) and then forget about it and just enjoy AirMirroring at any moment without the need of going on the Device Authorization process all over again.

Looking forward to your answer, thank you,

Carlos B.
cboteros
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 71